We’ve had an amazing 2013 and we can hardly wait to see what 2014 will bring!
As we look back on the past year, we’d like to thank everyone who has shared their stories and perspectives with us. We’ve had many “firsts” this year; we sponsored the Hoosier Code 4 Health codeathon, and the Clinical Trial Visualization Redesign Challenge for the first time, and hosted our first Patients at the Center of Clinical Research Workshop. We learned so much from each project, and we continue to learn from our friends and followers on Twitter every day.
A Few of Our Favorite Things…
Some of our favorite blog posts from the past year are a reflection of what we’ve learned about how we can transform clinical research from patients, researchers, IT professionals and others:
- Meet Subject #0008: a Patient Perspective on Clinical Trials
- The Power of Community for Rare Disease Patients
- Helping Patients Match to Clinical Trials: Our Collaboration with Novartis and Pfizer
- Using Infographics to Increase Understanding of Clinical Trials
- Reboot: Clinical Trial Protocols for Patient Understanding
See you in 2014!
Over the holiday break, we’ll still be posting to Twitter on occasion – so please feel free to join the discussion!